The photo is of Lucky our rabbit who lives with my folks as when we moved the first time there was no where for her and now we own our own house we are still unable to have he because we don't have any grass. But she is a very happy bunny and my folks spoil her rotten with treats, huge run and a double cage :) She is very lucky.
The papers weren't the sort of papers I normally go and buy but that's what I like about classes, they open doors to other possibilities of what you can do. The Cluster of flowers were paper flowers and flowers cut out of one of the papers, then stuck on 3D foam pads to give dimension.
The title was done using letter stickers but I went round them once stuck with a Black Embossed Sukura pen to make them stand out. I like the paper under the title as it gives a fantastic look of false stitching.
we created a pocket for a tag by only sticking three sides of the mounted photo down.
The tag was nice for some hidden journalling.
Ok So when you read the title of this post you must have thought there was a type error but No you ready right. Here are some of my Layouts from Scrap-a-mia 2010. First up is my attempt at Claire's Class (owner of Creative Moments)
I loved this class, we got to choose our background Card Stock and choice of Patterned Paper and then were given the embellishments and other papers.
I loved using the Rhinestone template and the effect after all the Rhinestones were placed :)
We used an Electric Big shot and Bird die to make some Bird Embellishments. And we also cut some flowers too. I stuck mine on the Pouch and put a chain and little metal birdcage on too :)
The Papers behind the photos were given a bit of distress around the edges to give it a bit more dimension which I think looks fantastic :) When I distress papers I'm always nervous of going wrong and wasting paper though I love the technique :)
This is the inside of the layout finnished :)
I had To finnish the outside of the layout so here is what I did yesterday:
Above left side, below left side:
I wanted to keep with the outside looking similar to the inside so built up the layers of papers in the same way and added the same embellishments.
One thing I had never thought of using on a layout was serviettes/ tissues, such a fantastic idea though glueing it down was a little difficult. Only tip I can share is know where you want to stick and glue straight on to the paper you want to put it on and lay the tissue down and rub it gently so it sticks.
For the birds I used Rhinestones for eyes :)
Next up is My attempt at Ifa's Class:
I loved the simplicity of this layout which consisted of some paint inked round the edges
A paintedd flourish
paint print of lego, Inked title
and layering of papers
and waxing and inking chipboard frames :)
Last to show you all is my Canvas from Cleo's Class :) I loved how this turned out and would have never come up with this idea on my own.
It was rather fiddly cutting all the frames out but well worth it, they were stuck down with 3D foam pads for dimension :)
The photos are of my youngest pulling faces :)
we had some little paper flowers to add on the canvas and I stuck a few paper Butterflies that I cut out on them.
For the Canvas we tore up some musical note papers and glued them all over the canvas once dry we used some tissue to spread over thinly some white paint and then used some sequin wastage and light turquoise shimmer paint dabbed over to give a little colour.
That's all for the moment, but Thank you for stopping by :)