Tuesday 6 September 2011

My Take on Shimelle's 4x6 August Photo Love :)

Here's my take on Shimelle's August 4x6 Photo Love I enjoyed making this LO and love the papers I used which were Echo Park's Country Drive Papers.
I used some little black alpha stickers for a little title.
And the main title I used plain chipboard letters which I coloured using a Promarker,
I stuck the letter Y on the actual front page of the layout so when Closed it read the full word other wise it wouldn't have fitted right. I cut some card 8x 4 and folded it in half and stuck it down to create the fold instead of doing Shimelle's way of sewing some sleeves together. I would have done Shimelle's way as it makes sense but I haven't got a album at them moment so my layouts are being stacked in a Pizza Box for the time being.

For the borders I used the Tree side of Echo Park's Country Drive Leafy Tree Tops and then the Little Ladies chequered blue side. :)
I cut out one of the Country Drive's Journalling Cards and wrote the journalling using my Black Sukura Glaze Pen :)
I had been eyeing Echo Park's Country Drive for some time and was lucky enough to get some of the papers along with some other nice papers and gorgeous embellishments in a Grab Box from Handmade Hannah Crafts :) The felt flower was also from the Grab Box :)

3 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous gorgeous layout!! Love everything about it.

Dan said...

I love your bold use of colour on this, great job!

Claire said...

Gorgeous page.
C
xx