Tuesday 22 February 2011

Just a quick two LOs from me today, first up is my LO of our Giant African Land Snail, Ok he/she isn't giant as of yet, but he's growing fast.
I used a snail stamp and a pearl embossing powder and some bug paper

I wrote on some card and stuck it onto 3D foam pads and I also mounted the photos on to green cardstock.

Next and last up is my LO I spent all of yesterday putting together for the UKscrappers February Challenge to use the sketch posted and include fabric or fibre on the LO. So this is what I came up with.

I had a lot of fun playing with my Clear Ink Pad and Red Glitter Embossing Powder. I even had a play with stamping and embossing on a strip of plain white cotton. The effect came out well. Once I had heat embossed the fabric I ran it over with a Canery Chalk Ink Pad to give a bit of colour.

I used wooden letters for the title which I coloured Yellow using My Whisper Pens and then Clear inked some bubble wrap which I had stuck to an Acrylic Block and stamped it on to the letters and poared Red Glitter Embossing Powder over, tapped off the excess powder and heat embossed each letter. I was also impressed with the effect.

I used Bubble Wrap printing again around the edges of the cardstock using Yellow paint and then Heat Embossed with the Red Glitter Embossing Powder again.
So that's it for now.

No comments: