Monday 14 December 2009

More Photos for my Course.
Below is Day 5 - Get in Shape - basically takeing some photos of people. Well you can guess who my subjects were...yep you got it my boys. Unfortunantly their attention span didn't last long so it was a quick photo shoot.



I love the middle photo best though it's really supposed to be a group shot, for that one the bottom one would have to be the best one. Just wish my eldest had been looking in the right direction lol
Day 6 - Festive Walk, Ok this was getting out and about and taking pics. these were photos I took a little before the actual course started and liked them so I submitted.
Day 7 - Razzel Dazzel - Basically to get the hang of takeing photos of Bokeh. I was finding this rather hard. But have been told I can't really perfect this techneque by takeing shots of rope lights which is what I had been doing. I was takeing photos of my next door neighbours xmas lights that are decorating the outside of their house.
I think this is the best photo of what I think Bokeh is supposed to look like
The following photos are me trying to get Bokeh but not really working very well lol.




I have to say this photo didn't come out like it was supposed to but I kike it, it looks funky :)

The Course has actually finished but we have to the 6th of Jan to practice and submit a collage of 6 of our favourite workshop Images from the 12 moduals. I personally am glad we have more time before putting forward our End Product, one for the fact I have already fallen behind but 2 I really do need a lot more practice. I don't really feel my camera is that good and that's the reason I'm not getting as good pictures dispite changing settings etc. I'd love to look in to getting a DSLR or something. My Camera seems to be a lot better at taking photos outside than anywhere.
My latest Wire Work as promised. My course has come to an end. Tomorrow is the last day and I have to go in and hand my portfolio over to be assessed, thankfully I dont have to hand the sculptures. My portfolio is a record of how my sculptures have developed and comments on difficulties I found and Ideas I had along the way. Well here is my Cat.
Before I put on the wire skin lol.


The finnished Cat :)

Well I got to finnish doing the last of my portfolio entries tonight but will leave you with some pics of my Cookies I made tonight using the Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe on the Bakerella website. Which can be found here - http://www.bakerella.com/milk-cookies/ . They looked amazing if I don't say so myself and my boys loved them, they even said they tasted better than the cookies we get from Tescos some times bless them.
The mix
The dough balls ready for the oven
Just come out of the oven
Served on a Trey to cool
And last of all a photo of my boys enjoying the cookies they weren't to pleased in me asking them to pose, they just wanted to get on with munching lol.

No comments: