Wednesday 11 February 2009

Well Last Saturday was the UKs Cyber Crop and On Saturday I managed to get my OH to take the boys out for a couple hours so I could get some peace and quiet and a chance to join in with the crop. I sadly only managed to get two of the Classes done due to getting side tracked with their quizes and photo challenges lol But I have saved all the Classes and aiming to get through them over the next few weeks. The theme for the cyber crop was whodunnit so we all had play along as detectives. We even had to interrogate Mystery Guests to find out who they were. And the quizzes were along the lines of detective shows and finding various things in a varity of different online shops which was good fun.
I have to appologise the photos weren't fantastic but here are the two LO's I mangaged to complete -
My take on the "In The Frame" - The Kit was from Art base


And my take on the "Black and Blue" class by AnniB
I intend over the next few weeks to catch up on the 52Q challenge and to complete the rest of the classes from the cybercrop. I have just been very tired recently so my scrapping is lacking.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

howdy...i am from kaisercrafyt site...you commented on my page...thought i'd take a look at your blog...vcute pages!!!have a great day!!xxx

Kathie said...

Hello sunshine!! Thought I'd pop over and say hello!! I love the photos on your pages, very cute baby. I really liked the top LO and the black & white flower? album on the post below!! Very talented lady that you are!! Drop in and see me sometime, we run heaps of freebies on our blog and will post overseas so that everybody can have fun and join in too!!!
Kathie
xoxo