Tuesday 3 February 2009

I decided I needed a real kick up the back side this yr to get my Scrapbooking back on track. So when I came across Emily Falconbridges 52Q Challenge I thought why not it's simple and wont be so time consuming like alot of the other projects I had seen about. You can find the details of the challenge here - http://embers.typepad.com/e/page/2/ but basically each week (on sun/mon) she will post a new question to ask yourself, which can be interpreted in any way and journalled through words and scraps and art on your chosen surface. I chose to use a scolloped circle chipboard album and Papermania's Monochromatic Collection.
Heres what I have done so far:
This is the front cover ( couldn't bear to add the title once I got this far so left it like this)

This is the inside cover - ( it needed to have a title so this is where I decided to put it. Think this page could have turned out better, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it.)

This is the first page Q1 - ( I need to add the Question which is - what do I wish for this year to bring? not sure how I'm going to add this to the page as of yet.)
Page 2 - ( is the answer to Q1 - I’m wishing that this year brings me and my family some luck. I’m hoping our Wedding goes to plan and that I actually have the time to get everything perfect for the big day. And I hope that we manage to find our first family home to buy and be in it before the year is out. )

I had more to add to the answer but it wouldn't fit so I will be making another page to put this bit in - And most all I hope to find the strength from somewhere to be happy with myself and my decisions.

No comments: