Friday 11 November 2011

Quick Play with Spray Inks

Hi Peeps, very quick post this afternoon, I have just been so eager to have a go with my Spray Inks as I bought them ages ago and not been brave enough to try. I found this Video on You Tube called Dyan Reaveley - Dylusions Spray Inks Ghosting Techneque and I couldn't resist any longer to give it ago.

So here is my attempt at Ghosting on a Canvas:

And here is my attempt at Ghosting on a journal page, I tore the page out as I wasn't brave enough to do it with my page still in the book lol.
I think the journal page came out a lot better.
I used The Crafters Workshop Swirly Vines stencil and Dylusions Burnt Orange, Fushia, Granite, Hot Pink, Jade, Lime, Pomegranate and Sky Blue Spray Inks which can be bought as a bundle from Art From The Heart

I expect I will do some stamping and try and build up both the canvas and page once my new Dylusions Around The Edge Stamps arrive another purchase I couldn't resist any longer lol :).

I have nearly finished putting my Daily December book together just a few bits to add and then I may share. Oh and I will try to upload my 2010 Daily December too as I haven't shared that yet lol.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Love these backgrounds! You confused me a bit talking about alcohol inks though as I didn't know you could do ghosting with them... the Dylusions sprays ares spray inks, not alcohol inks. ;)

Alix said...

love what you've done here tracey :0)
i hope you'll share the finished works..?
xx