Friday 16 April 2010

Create 10 Frame

Day 3 of the Create 10 & heres my attempt of the 3rd class :) It's not very often I work with girly colours, but have had this adorable photo of my neice for a while sat on the side desperate to make a LO with but had no idea where to start lol.



There is one thing I am loving bout these classes and that is it's getting me to use up scraps lol I used a ready made chipboard frame and covered it in a couple of scraps of paper which I tore up and dotted about and then covered in Glossy Accents. I also used Acetate to protect the photo.

I copied the doodle template that was included with the class instructions on to card and instead of covering with paper I covered in ribbon (like in the previous class.) as I loved the effect.

I made some tissue paper flowers following the instructions and amazed at how they turned out as this was my first try. I covered them in stickles too to give them a little sparkle :)

I made some adjustments to the class to suit me but still learnt alot. And happy with how it turned out :).

No comments: