Friday 19 July 2013

An actual Layout

It has been a while since I have actually done a traditional layout. But last night I decided to get my boys off to bed and do some scrapbooking and my printer actually played ball and printed my collage of park photos I took when I got my new camera in May.
So here is my layout and some close up shots: 



I used, Echo Park's Hopscotch paper from the Playground Collection, Heart Border from the Borders paper from the Sunshine and Happiness collection and "An adventure waiting to happen" chipboard from the chit chat chipboard pack from Bella BLVD's Mr Boy Collection. 

I also used a couple of stickers from the BLVD's Mr Boy collection too along with some Echo Park stickers from the Dots & Stripes Metropolitan Alphabet Sticker sheet. 


Not overly happy with my journalling as ran out of space, but not a lot I can do bout it now. 




1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Vixen, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/