Monday 21 November 2011

Afternoon peeps, just a quick post today, Felt like making a cake over the weekend and had a bear cake and saw Pudsey on Tv and thought lets make a Pudsey Cake. So here he is in all his glory. (sorry pics were taken of him in my fridge as I was bit scared to move him again lol).
I used Annabel Karmel cake recipe and the Wilton 3D Bear Cake tin.
I Used one and half pots of Betty Crocker's Rich and Creamy Vanilla frosting and some yellow food colouring to do his fur.
For his face I used Brown milky Buttons and for the scarf I used white ready rolled Icing and then coloured Icing which I rolled and cut little circles out of and stuck on using a little bit of frosting.

I think maybe next yr I will make him again and maybe go round the neighbours or something and do a guess the weight to raise money for Children in Need.

Thank you for all the lovely comments regarding my journal page they mean a lot :) I'm working on my second page and hope to share soon. x

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Wow - he is fantastic