Saturday 2 July 2011

Sorry no Layouts too share though I have two to get on with so hope to post soon. But I wanted to share this Poster for a new Challenge Blog . I have only recently come across The Octopode Factory and have to say I'm in awe of Lily Chilvers Digi Stamps, some can be purchased as actual stamps. I have bought a couple of Digi Stamps from her Etsy and can't wait to have a play I just desperately want to get some Alcohol inks though because I love the effects and techniques I have seen using the inks and Stamps :)

The first challenge was posted yesterday so head on over and have some fun :)

2 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

Hi there, I just wanted to drop by and say 'Hi' after seeing your comment on Claire's take on my 'Month in Numbers' blog feature.

It's not exactly a 'challenge' as such, but I write a Month in Numbers post every month and always extend the offer to anyone else to come and join in. I also either add in links to everyone elses posts when they let me know they joined in - or add a linky box.

You're welcome to play along this month if you'd like - there's more details here:
http://notesonpaper.blogspot.com/p/months-in-numbers.html

I'm sure that wedding planning involves a lot of numbers you could use!

Julie :-)

Katherine said...

Thanks for the tip I shall head over and have a look :)