Friday 3 June 2011

I feel I'm on a roll and inspired since joining in with the 4X6 Photo Love over on Two Peas In A Bucket, there are other free classes which I may attempt one day, but at the moment I don't want to make my hobby a chore with lots of to do and finish lists as I feel that may have been some reason I lost my Mojo for this craft.

Here is my March 4x6 Photo Love attempt :)

I used some Kaisercraft Topaz Rhinestones, some large green fabric flowers which I cut in to quaters and stuck in place.

I stuck a Blank Note Card on with 3d foam pads and used a black bird cut from card stock.

I used Heidi Swapp Care Free - School Stripe Card Stock for the background as I loved the swirls. To be honest I wasn't sure how to use this Card Stock so I gave it some glitz using Star Dust Stickles, which I added to the Flowers, to the Ribbon and the bird also :)
I added a strip of Ribbon down the Right hand side as I thought it looked a bit bare with out.
Hope to attempt another LO today, but will see how the day goes what with Half Term lol.

No comments: