Thursday 21 October 2010

Decorating :)

Hi guys, Here's my reason for why I haven't done any scrapping this week. I took on the challenge of decorating my youngests room. Here are some pics of the bedroom as the blank canvas and ready to start.





The painting is done and It's onto the border.


finally fourth day and I finnished :)



One fab Thomas the Tank Engine bedroom equals one very happy excited little boy :)

I'm so pleased with how Connor's room turned out, this being my second attempt at decorating lol,I had to ask a friend to come over and help do the Thomas border as I had never done one before and it was a non adheasive so didn't want to mess up but other than that I did it all on my own. And what makes me more happy is Connor loves it :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

Awwww bless his little heart its lush hun, well done you. xx

Sarah Louise said...

You have done a cracking job Tracey, well done