Wednesday 7 April 2010

Penguin LO and Digi 365

I'm loveing the holidays at the moment, ok house work isn't getting any where but my scrapbooking is lol. I have finally caught up with my project 365 :) I'm so happy as I felt like giving up and almost did. But before I share them here is a paper layout I did yesterday, I set myself the challenge to use some black and white patterned papers that I have had sat in the cupboard for quite some time. I quite like how it turned out and it's different from the normal for me.

On to my Project 365, I'm likeing how my project is progressing :)
March 15th - 21st, 22nd - 28th and 29th - 21st LOs I used a template from Chrissy Ws A Photo a Day Template set, Spinky Dink's Forget Me Not Alpa and embellishments, Spinky Spanky kit embellisments and the papers were from Lyndsey Riches Squeaky Clean Kit.



For the following LO I used papers from Lindsey Riches Squeaky Clean kit and embellishments from spinky Dink's All Good Things and Spinky Spanky Kits. And the Alph is from Spinky Dink's Forget Me Not and I used a template by scrapmuss, I basically deleted the layers I didn't want to create something different. :)

I'm not sure how much scrapping I will get done in the next couple of days as I must concentrate on getting some house work done lol.

No comments: