Friday 15 January 2010

Got a few bits to share today :) Firstly here is my 2nd week of my P365
For this LO I used another of Chrissy's Photo A Day kit and Bigraffiti's Simple Salutions P365 Kit dates. I can't remember which kit I got the papers from. (note to self, must write the names of bits I use as I go lol)

Here is my feedback from CJ regarding my end product for the 12 Days of Xmas course :) I have decided that I do need to invest in a better camera as in some ways I feel my camera is what holds me back to getting photos :( .

And Finally my Kaisercraft Crate I loved making this and impressed on how it turned out. It took me half a day to make. I used Love Struck Papers - St Valentine and Sweet Heart.

I used Kaisercraft Blue and Silver packs of Rhinestones to put down the sides and top of the crate and in the middle of the flowers. I love adding bling.

The ribbon I chose out of a bundle I have so I'm not sure on the name of the manufacture sorry but I put one length round the bottom and tied some on the handles.

I cut out the shapes and flowers from the St Valentines Paper and made them 3D using foam pads.


I'm really proud of myself too apart from buying the Crate from Chrissy at Merly Impressions I used left over scraps that I had left over from another project I have been doing. Which is almost complete just need to get some photos printed for it. Hope to have finished really soon. :)

No comments: