Monday 21 December 2009

Had some fab news yesterday, I won the Rusty Pickle Rak over on Sarah's blog which can be found here http://smellyblog-slcarrington.blogspot.com/ I'm looking forward to the arrival of the Shazaam Papers I have won.


Have managed to get another 3 LOs done for my HIH, I'm really likeing how the LOs are all turning out, I can't wait to have them all completed so I can get them printed in to a book.



I have finally finnished my Kaisercraft Advent Calendar. Better late than never lol. At least it's ready for next year. I ended up using wooden letters for the Count Down To Xmas title instead of a LO in the middle which is what I wanted to do originally but my boys wouldn't co-oporate in getting a good christmas photo.

I painted the wooden letters in blue acrylic paint and then gave each letter a coat of fine silver glue like Stickles to give them a bit of sparkle.

I painted the wooden trees in green acrylic paint and added some addiesive stones.

And I painted the wooden presents with blue acrylic paint and added some a hint of silver glitter glue and some adiesive stones.
I'd like to say once again a huge thank you to Chrissy (http://www.MerlyImpressions.co.uk) for putting together a kit for me and getting it to me so quickly.

No comments: