Friday 27 June 2008

I have been on a roll on Digi LOs and all though I have plenty that I want to do and challenges I have entered I just haven't been able to get motivated. Any ways here are my latest Digi LOs I have done:


I am so happy I just managed to do my first layout using a template. thankyou to Chrissy W pm ing me with a link to her tutorial guide which can be found here: http://chrissywdigital.blogspot.com/...abel/tutorialsand thanks to the freebies from the following:silver rocket scraps sun shie day pp http://silverrocketscraps.blogspot.comlivelyupdesigns_overlay www.livelyupdesigns.blogspot.comtemplate freebie from www.scrapwithtemplates.comi managed to complete this Layout, I really enjoyed doing this and hope this is the first of many.
I used this Autoshop quickpage kit by Karen Lewis and added photos of Oscar and Todd in a ride on car on holiday in weigmouth.
I did this LO using "Goin' Bananas" ©2008 by Mary Fran of www.nitwitcollections.com I absolutly adore the kits from nitwit collections. so expect many more LOs using their kits.
I used the kit "Spaced Out" ©2008 by Mary Fran of www.nitwitcollections.com for this LO and the photos are of my other half with his xmas present from me. A big Darlik which is remote control and voice activated.
This LO was done using Adelicate touch quick page by Dawn Inskip with elements added from DawnInskips Baby Love kit the photo is of my neice when she was a baby.
thankyou for takeing a look.

No comments: