Thursday 15 May 2008

This was an Explosion box with a difference. The instructions can be found at http://www.craftweekly.com/ it's called Surprise Box With Flair. We were asked to make one as a challenge on Carolines Craftz forum for the National Scrapbooking Day and I'm really impressed on how it turned out. I gave this one to my mum for a birthday present and she was impressed. I can see myself making another as they are fun and make great gifts.

Below is my paperbag book I made useing a kit from Carolinez Craftz. It was well worth the money and I got some epoxy stickers left, brads and a sheet of blue card left and I didn't use the glitter or tabs or all the yarn either. Oh and there was also paint too that I didn't use either.
This book shows Connor having his first big boy bath. I really loved using this kit. And think the photos came out well though they don't show too great on here.









I made this card for my Dad's Birthday using left over bits from Sarah's boy maze book class that I did a while back. I used my Sugar Nellie Pirate Stamp and coloured the image in using Sukura glaze and Glitter pens. I hope my Dad likes it.

No comments: