Wednesday 2 April 2008

Forgot this LO

Here's another adaptation of a class from the November Crop found here: http://www.carolinezcraftz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1894
Dated the 22nd and put together by DT member Lou.


I really enjoyed this Class, as you can see I got ink Happy. For the strips and one of the Tags I crumpled them them up and inked them giving them a worn out look. I love the look too. Photos are of Connor. It was his first Christmas and we bought him a Catapilla that can hook to the side of the cot and it plays music when you press buttons as well as light up and it is his Favourite toy at the moment. As you can see he loves to chomp on it too. lol.


2 comments:

jay670120 said...

gosh youve been busy and well on the way to getting top points already !!!!
great work on Carolinez craftz classes xx

Unknown said...

WOW hun, I didn't even realise you had a blog - or I'd have been here sooner! I found the digi layouts you mentioned - and think you've done a cracking job with them. Can't wait to see whet you've done withe the 'Evitangel' kit ... LMK so I can come and take a peek :)