Friday 28 September 2007




This is my second Digital LO.


I'm not sure where I got this kit from. It's a freebie I downloaded a long time ago, as I have been wanting to try digital for a long time so I downloaded loads of freebie bits and it's only now I have found the courage to try Digi out and I'm really enjoying myself putting pages together.


The photo is of my OH with a giant snowball taken last year near Christmas.




Third Digital LO. I used some elements from the Hope & Dreams sentiments pack from www.cottagearts.net/samples.html which was free and some frames and overlays which again I downloaded a while back and can't remember where from sorry.

The photo is of our newest addition to the family Connor. This photo was taken the morning after he was born.

2 comments:

sunshinedays said...

Hi there

I saw your post about blogs on UKscrappers so I thought I would leave you a comment. I love your bright colourful layouts! :)

Louise

Sharon said...

Hi
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your blog is great, full of lovely LOs. Your new baby looks so cute.

PS what is your UKS ID? I'll look through your gallery.